Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Honda CBR500RA

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Conorkc, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Conorkc, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
    Bike Make : Honda

Bike Model : CBR500RA

Year : 2014

Price : $6,500

Mileage : 12,447 Km

Colour : Red

Extras : Black adjustable leavers (With CBR500R insignia in white), original levers also included. Black licence plate with Red lettering.

Overall Bike Condition : As new

Tyre/Chain/Sprocket Condition : Good

Service History/Receipts/Recent Service work : Just had 12k service done and 2 new Pirelli Angle GT's fitted. All recipts and FSH included.

Bike Location : Woonona, Wollongong

Any Other Relevant Info : Can also, include a sharp racing rear stand, assorted accessories for cleaning and an 18L Oxford magnetic tank bag.

Contact details: Conor @ 04 97 678 08 or conorkc@gmail.com

Not a scratch on this bike, has been stored under balcony out of elements and under cover park while at work. Bike was my primary mode of transport for past 6 months. Never missed a beat.

Photos to come[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Don't want to be negative but price feels a bit steep for last year's model with such mileage, considering that you can take brand new one for extra couple of hundred if you don't haggle.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I sort of picked the price as in between the highest and lowest I seen on Bike sales. A new one would run about $8,750 on the road. Plus $300~ for a service at 1k. Way I look at it it won't need another service, warranty wise anyway for 12k. I am also adding in a little for the extras I am including. You might be right tho, will see how it goes and might lower accordingly in future.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Great looking learner bikes, yours especially! I would snap one up without hesitation if I had the money at hand. =D
  5. Thanks man, they sure are a pretty bike.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. Price drop $6,500
  7. Hi Guys, I shipped the bike home to Ireland this morning. The bike is no longer for sale, moderator please delete. Thanks :)
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.