Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Honda CBF 250

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Bodglet83, Jul 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Bodglet83, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
    Hi All,

Im wanting to seel my 2007 Honda CBF 250 to upgrade to something different. Please contact me if your interested.

$3300 neg, 27,500kms

Great learner’s bike. Long rego. Never dropped. Very light and easy to ride. Few cosmetic scratches on exhaust and around ignition. Slight wear from bag that previous owner had. Female owner. Only selling because of wanting upgrade. Handles well on the freeways. I have had no issues with the bike.

2. great reliable learner friendly bike, good luck with the sale :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Price, km? ANY INFO/
  4. Sorry mate forgot the important information.

$3300 neg, 27,500kms
  5. This bike still for sale?
  6. Yeah it sure is
  7. does it come with a RWC?
  8. Yes I will be supplying a RWC but require a deposit first. I've only had the bike 6 months and I brought it with a RWC so there are no problems .
  9. I will talk to my partner and see if she is interested in this type of bike I will let you know in the next day or so
  10. No worries mate. Inspections welcome. It's a great learner bike and very light so easy to ride

11. If you're considering an upgrade to a gsx560f then contact @Rusti his wife is selling hers. well looked after bike
  12. If you wife is interested im happy to sell it for $3000
  13. Sorry, Ive been told the finances are not in order yet :(, But if you still have it when they are ill let you know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.