Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Held Titan gloves - Black Size 10 (XL)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by mattp, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

I'm a relatively new rider, and when I was kitting out earlier in the year I bought some Held Titan gloves, as they are the most protective gloves you can get and I believe you shouldn't scrimp on protecting your hands. A couple of days off work if you come off and hurt your hands will cost more than the gloves. Basically I'm selling my bike (see the Marketplace if you want a sweet Ducati!), and a bunch of my kit. I am a bit of a gear fiend, and have 4 pairs of gloves so I actually only wore these 3-4 times (they were a bit on the big side for me), and they're almost like new condition. I bought this pair meaning to size down, but ended up with the same size I had originally bought (I meant to get 9.5).

They're full kangaroo leather (the toughest leather per ounce in the world), with carbon fibre and titanium knuckle pads, as well as stingray leather and carbon fibre sliders in key areas, as well as full kevlar lining over the back of the hand and fingers. The 4th and 5th fingers are fully enclosed in kevlar, and are sewn together to prevent ripping your pinky off if you end up sliding down the road. The palms and fingers are all flat stitched, meaning no seams facing inward and therefore no pressure points. These gloves really are as good as it gets (Google the reviews and you'll see what I mean).

I can arrange to meet up around Melbourne within reason, or happy to post Australia wide.

I'm hoping to get $285 ONO posted, or $270 in person.

2. Now down to $270 posted
  3. I love my held gloves. Great quality.
  4. Still available, $260
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.