Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Guitars + Amps

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Hicksey11, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Guys and Gals.

I am selling my guitars and amps which I have had for a couple of years. They have been used, but only a couple of times. These were mainly my backup guitars and amps/\.

Electric Guitar:
    Ibanez RG421EX. New Strings. Has 2 humbucker pickups and whammy bar. Great rock/hard rock guitar. The design is metallic (Lightning) through black background.
    I will let this go for inc. Hard case. SOLD

Electric Amp:
    Fender FM212R. 100W. 3 modes for Clean, Drive and Overdrive. Very loud and clean sound.
    Asking $300 (will do bundle deal with electric guitar if interested)

Bass Guitar:
    Yamaha RBX370. Silver. Great active Bass. Plenty of playability.
    Looking for $300 with Hard case

Bass Amp:
    Ibanez SoundWave 100W. This thing is huge and has plenty of punch. Can be used as an amp, foldback or just a speaker.
    Looking for $350 (Will bundle with Bass Guitar)

With these items I can deliver, but at a price and only to NSW, ACT and parts of VIC.
    (Located in Wagga Wagga)

If you have any questions at all, just send me a PM or reply to this post.

2. Would it be possible to somehow deliver to Melbourne? I've been looking at the FM212R recently and wanting one. Would be difficult I assume due to it's size.
  3. Hey Set.

Delivery is possible to melbourne as i will be there for the F1 in 2 weeks time.

4. Here are some Pics:
    Electric Guitar

Electric Amp

Bass Amp
  5. Hey Guys.

I havnt had any movement here for a while, so Im willing to let this stuff go cheap. I really want to get rid of these to someone who will appreciate them and use them, rather than them just sitting in my cupboard.

Shoot me some offers.

Also if you are in VIC, NSW or ACT I can possibly deliver for a small fee. Basically just fuel.

6. The Ibanez Guitar is SOLD

Im sure the lucky buyer will love it.

Is anyone else interested in some of this stuff?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.