Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] GMX Motion Jacket & Taichi pants

Discussion in 'Archived' started by bjornzzz, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 bjornzzz, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
    Hi all, acquired a RS Taichi GMX Motion Leather Jacket, and it is unfortunately a tad too big for me. The jacket is in excellent condition, and is in the red and white scheme with the yellow shoulder. It is in size Eu 52 which equates to around an M-L.

Price: $300

And I also have the Taichi Crossover pants in black, size JP XL.
    Price is $80

Willing to sell the RS TaiChi jacket along with the pants for $325. Bargain if I do say so myself. :)

I have for sale is a pair in excellent condition Sidi Vortice (Black) in Size 44. This pair needs no introduction, your top of the line boots. Only selling as I have no intention of going for track days and this were bought for me as a gift. IIRC they were bought for $600-700, however I'm selling them for $300.

A pair of black draggins jeans, barely won as I wear my textiles more than the jeans. Letting it go for $80.

PM me if interested. Pickup is in Wantirna South 3152. Cheers
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Make me an offer :) Also added a helmet
  3. I thought you were going to upload some pictures?
  4. Reduced prices
  5. still for sale? if, pm prices cheers
  6. Jacket still available?
  7. Hi Samb, yeap they still are
  8. Interested but not sure when I'll be able to get out there to try it on. Is it new or you acquired it second hand from someone?
  9. Got the RC-1 second hand (but close to brand new condition), and the taichi stuff brand new. Whereabouts are you located?
  10. Interested in the Taichi jacket. I'm located in Altona.
  11. I'm heading to Tullamarine on Friday night, so could possible meet in the city?

Hi guys, if you have an RS Taichi but in a size smaller than I do, and you're looking at going a size up let me know too. :)

Added a pair of Sidi Vortice

Added a pair of draggins.
  12. I've got the same jacket, and for my money it is one of the best you can get. I used to wear Dianese till I got this. Anyone looking for a terrific jacket do yourself a favour!
  13. It is a bloody solid jacket and looks the goods. If only I didn't lose all those weight. :(

Need to sell the jacket and pants guys. :)
  14. What size are the jeans?
  15. Sorry for some reason I can't edit the post. The boots and jeans are sold. Only got the RS Taichi Jacket and pants left.

RS Taichi jacket and pants for $300. They gotta go guys.
  16. any chance these still around???
  17. Hey SteadyEddie, yeap I still have RS Taichi gear.
  18. Still got the jacket and Draggins Slix.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.