Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Edelbrock Performer Manifold

Discussion in 'Archived' started by FireRed, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FOR SALE, A BRAND NEW -$250
    Edelbrock 2181 Performer Series Intake Manifold

I bought it last week, and I ordered the wrong model by mistake... So i had to order the right one...
    Your loss is my gain! Still in original packaging with all instructions/warranty etc...

I paid $350

Fits 1969-1972, Ford 351 cu. in. Windsor V8s with OEM carburetor. 1973 non-CA and non-EGR!

Generate massive low-end torque and improve throttle response! If you're looking for a dual plane, low rise intake manifold the Edelbrock Performer line is for you.

Performers have a patented runner design and 180 degree firing order that you won't find in any other manifold.

This combination boosts torque over a wide rpm range, from off- idle all the way up to 5,500 rpm.

These manifolds also deliver improved throttle response over stock intakes and are available in both EGR and non-EGR styles.

They accept late-model choke, water neck, alternator, and air conditioning brackets and have provisions for oil filler tube.

• Will not fit Boss 351

• Aftermarket 4bbl carb is not compatible with Ford AOD transmission unless used with Lokar SRK-400 bracket

• Natural finish

Available for pickup from surfers paradise.

2. nice but please not all caps in the title as it's against the t&c's
  3. Oop sorry. Wont happen again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.