Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Dune Buggy, 1600cc.

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Simon1990, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys

Built this a while ago, dont get to use it much anymore,
    The engine was rebuilt before I purchased and I built the cage ect,
    Is running a:
    1600cc engine, is pretty quick and a lot of fun
    4 Speed manual
    I have 4point race harness' to go with it, I never got around to attaching them

spent a few thousand on this project and could be used as is, or customised to become a vehicle to use for hunting ect..
    anymore questions feel free to contact me

I would like to swap this for a dirt bike (possibly even a road bike) preferably a 2stroke but let me know what you have,
    or happy to sell for the right price(if i had to put a price on I'd say id want around the $2,000 mark

If you need any more info or pictures you can contact me on 0430 354 983 call or text is fine.
    Located South Eastern Suburbs,Victoria
    Thanks guys :)
    Simon

P.s. I'm some what special at uploading photos, so if you click on the pics it should take you to a bigger picture
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. add some bigger pics bud

3. Hey mate,
    I added a few more pics but they arnt coming up much bigger even tho I uploaded them at quite a large size (1024x768), but if you click on them they take you to a larger image :)

Now just to find a buyer to enjoy her :)

4. Whats it weigh? just out of curiosity..

5. couldnt give you an exact, it is light tho..... weighs more then my bike obviously with all the steel but couldnt be more then 500-600kgs from memory

I did this as a school project back in year12, had my dad help me weld it up, the loom was made my a profesional auto electrician, and I had quite a few motor savy teachers help along the way.

One teacher who had done quite a few resto's "suggest" to add more weight as its pretty light...but hey its a lot of fun to drive around (y)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.