Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Dririder Nordic Pants - Size L

Discussion in 'Archived' started by JustCruisin, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 JustCruisin, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
    Selling my Dririder Nordic Pants due to buying them without stopping to think if it was the right size for me. They're too large for me, so would probably suit a tall person. The stripes are grey, they have only been worn a few times & there are no blemishes on the pants. They retail at $219.95, Bikebiz is selling them for $186.96. I'm open to swaps for the same pants in a smaller size or a pair of RHOK jeans. Otherwise, asking $110 for them. Pickup from Rydalmere 2116.

Attached Files:

2. Still for sale. Also selling Alpinestars SP2 Gloves - Size M & Black for $60.
  3. Hi JustCruisin!

Would you take $90 for the pants, shipped to Adelaide?
  4. Hi Isolationist. I've just started using them again after a bad case of severe weather over here in Sydney & realised that I might change my mind about selling them. Nonetheless, If you can cough up $110 + $10 postage before I change my mind about selling them, they're yours.
  5. sp2 for sale?
  6. Yes they are & they are in good condition.
  7. You could save people wasting their time making offers if you mention your price is fixed.
  8. Update: SP2 Gloves SOLD! Dririder Pants still up for grabs. No offers.
  9. someone did make an offer you countered with If you can cough up $110 + $10 postage which was your original price so why would anyone bother making another offer
  10. What are you on about, that's perfectly legit haggling right there :v
  11. Are you here to purchase the Dririder Nordic Pants?
  12. nah Im just cruising
  13. that aint haggling
  14. Let the guy sell his pants and stop hassling him, WTF.
  15. AAuntitled.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Thank you to those who are interested & to those who are not here to purchase, please don't waste my time & your time here & comment elsewhere.
  17. Administrator. Please take down this entire thread.
  18. By the way, are you still interested in the pants for $90 shipped to Adelaide? I lost my job last month.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.