Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Dririder Nordic II Set

Discussion in 'Archived' started by JustCruisin, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm selling my Dririder Nordic II Jacket (Small), Pants (Large) & Gloves (Medium) perfect for all seasons weekend & long distance riding. They are all waterproof, windproof & the clothing has removable thermal liners as well as zip vents. Set has only been used a handful of times & are still in mint condition. My waist size is 34, my hand size is 20cm & the whole set fits me fine. Whole set normally costed me $450. Asking $300 for the lot. Pickup from Rydalmere, 2116.

Attached Files:

2. Are you willing split? Also, are the pants short leg?
  3. I don't think so. They seem average to long. As for splitting, not really but how much were you thinking for the pants?
  4. Was only interested in the pant if they were a short leg. I'm only 168cm short!!!
  5. Fair enough.
  6. Price dropped to $250 for the whole set.
  7. Hi Cruisin!

My bike has been stolen, but I may still be interested. What height and weight are you that the jacket/pants fit perfectly?
  8. I'm 172cm in height and about 80kg in weight.
  9. Price now dropped to $200 for the whole set.
  10. Can't help you on the sale, but it's a good deal for anyone looking.

I had a set for maybe 8 years with no issues what so ever. All I did to maintain them was an occasional wash and re treatment with Nikwax. I sold them on, so they'd still be in use too..
  11. Hi Cruising,

If you can do $220 posted to Adelaide, I'm in.
  12. It's gonna cost about $28 for the set to Adelaide CBD so if you can do $230, I'll accept.
  13. Nah, good luck though!
  14. Hey Isolationist. I'll take your $220 offer. Would you still be interested?
  15. I'm about 167cm, I would have taken you up otherwise!
  16. Thanks for posting the jacket so quickly. Very much appreciated. I hope you sell your other 2 pieces quickly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.