Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Daytona Leather pants size 34

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Janek75, Jun 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there, up for sale pair of Daytona leather pants, size 34, short leg.
    I got them yesterday new second hand with labels but it turns out they are too tight for me. Ridden for 40min and decided they're not the right fit. Waist is fine - 34, however tightness in the knee area is too pronounced to my liking, so perhaps someone with slightly smaller legs and calves would be better served. I'm 180cm (5ft10 in imperial world?), 82kg.
    Shame because they're nice pants, finished nicely, good quality and feel. I feel way better protected than in kevlars.
    There's knee and hip armour installed. Could be removed or replaced - there are dedicated pockets.

Asking $70, pick up from Box Hill South or I can post on buyers expense. Can drop it off tomorrow (Sunday) somewhere in the city.

DSC_5752. DSC_5753. DSC_5754. DSC_5755. DSC_5756. DSC_5762. DSC_5766. DSC_5768.

DSC_5762. DSC_5752. DSC_5753. DSC_5754. DSC_5755. DSC_5756. DSC_5762. DSC_5766. DSC_5768.

2. Mate how short are they? If it's a cm or two they might work for me and I'm close to your location.

3. Inseam is 67cm (from the crotch down to the bottom of the leg), total length 100cm.

4. I'm quite keen if you can let me know how much they weigh and if you'd be willing to drop them in the post if I cover the costs.

5. give them a chance to wear in leather stretches a lot

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. #6 Janek75, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
    Yeah, I know, but I can't even bend my knee to reach to the pegs from stop. It takes considerable effort to do it and then I struggle to put my feet on the ground while stopping. Is it normal for new leathers to wrestle them before they wear in?

Hi, they are 1.8kg. I can send them to you if you like.

7. #7 FakeJimmyMorgan, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
    that sounds great , I can direct deposit, or paypal. if you don't feel comfortable giving details on here I'm at Mod edit: email removed

If you decide to wear them around the house to get them to give then you should, its a heck of an investment to lose on otherwise.

8. take the knee armour out for a while

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. maybe you can PM me as I wasn't supposed to add my email addy

10. This. I was going to suggest this as well.

Try without the knee armor for a bit.

11. see
    im not just a pretty face

• Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.