Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Dainese Racing C2 perforated jacket

Discussion in 'Archived' started by konga, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 konga, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
    Selling my Dainese Racing C2 perforated jacket as it's just too aggressive fitting for my needs. Black in colour, it is in as new condition and has only been worn a handful of times. Still has the new Dainese leather smell!

Size: US42/EU52

Pick up or delivery available

PRICE DROP $450
    DSC_0188.JPG DSC_0189.JPG DSC_0338.JPG DSC_0339.JPG DSC_0341.JPG
  2. What's a 52 equate to in Aussie sizing please? Or what is your chest measurement pls?
    Define too aggressive fitting as well thanks.
  3. Size 52 would be a large with a chest measurement of 102-106cm according to the Dainese sizing chart.

I say aggressive as I commute most of the time and would prefer something a little fitted. Being an sports bike jacket, the movement around the arms is a little more restricted compared to a regular fitting jacket. You do feel well protected in it though.
  4. Whats your chest measurement and how does it fit you? Sizing charts vary wildly from the truth..
  5. I'm a 103cm chest and it fits snug while still remaining comfortable with a back protector inserted
  6. Price drop $450
  7. Surely someone must want a quality jacket at a good price
  8. Yep sure do...
  9. #9 konga, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
    Edit: post deleted
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.