Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Dainese leather jacket

Discussion in 'Archived' started by johnbl, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 johnbl, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2015

Dainese Bora Titanium black race leather jacket for sale. Size 48, excellent condition and with a hump on the back. Cost me close to $1000 and so I've been over-protective of it and rarely worn it (stupid eh!). Will let it go for $300.

Attached Files:

2. #2 CraigA, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    Is that 48 Euro or 48us sizing? I'm assuming Euro but doesn't hurt to ask.
    Just trying to get an idea of whether it would fit me. What is your build/height/weight?
  3. Ditto the above, where in Melbourne are you? Wouldn't mind coming around to try this on if convenient. You're welcome to pm me details if you prefer.
  4. Yup, I'd also be interested in having a look. I can't figure out the PM situation on here - if you can, feel free to hit me up.
  5. St Kilda East guys. 48 euro size (all Daniese products are euro I think), so it's a very "average male" size if I can say that! It's a really good-looking jacket.
  6. Neato. I'd be interested in coming by and having a look. Text me your deets on 0411093153 - also, what's the jacket model?
  7. It a Dainese Bora Titanium jacket. Only ever read positive reviews of it online, that's why I bought it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.