Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Dainese Kirishima 1-piece leather race suit

Discussion in 'Archived' started by johnbl, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,

Selling this awesome Dainese blue Kirishima one-piece leather suit, size 50.

I bought it 3 years ago but only ever wore it for a few weekend rides (never got the time to hit a racetrack), so it's in excellent condition. It has a few light scuff marks from normal use, but absolutely no damage, it's never been into contact with the road. I just don't get the chance to wear it, so rather than let it collect dust, it's time to sell to someone who will use it.

This is a top of the range Dainese leather race suit - as you can see from the photo, the original price was $2395 at Peter Stevens, I bought it on sale for about $1500. If you've never ridden in a Dainese race suit before, you'll be amazed at how comfortable and natural it feels on your bike when you're in this. :woot:

I'm looking for around $750 for the suit, but I'm not in a rush to sell it so if it doesn't sell I'll just wait for the summer rush and put the price up a bit.

Get in touch if interested, thanks!

Front. Back. Side. Tags. Wearing.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Just got back from overseas, suit is still available and I can be negotiable on the price :woot:
  3. thought you was guna put the price up for summer?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.