Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Dainese Galvestone D. Dry Nero pants

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Cheeba, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As you would expect from a company like Dainese, these summer/lightweight motorbike pants are extremely well made with hip protection and knee/shin inserts. I bought these and have never worn them as I am just a couple of inches too tall for them to sit nicely and a few kg's too heavy to wear them comfortably! ;)

They are size 52 and I'm asking for $165.

They have covered mesh section above and below the knee which looks like it would be very effective at keeping you cool on hot rides whilst still offering proper protection in all of the appropriate areas. The original RRP was ~$390 I think.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.

Grab yourself a nice Christmas bargain!

Attached Files:

2. Price drop - $150 with free postage
  3. If these are still available I'm going to go in and try on a pair of these tomorrow to check my sizing. Then waiting for pay day I hope. *depending on how they feel for me as a summer weather pant of course.
  4. Gah, sorry mate. Tried some on in PS today and I am a size 48/50. Woulda loved to have grabbed these. To anyone contemplating these pants, it a total steal and they are soooooooo comfy and you feel bloody safe when your in em :) Top notch pair of pants imo.
  5. wow awesome pants :)
  6. i'm interested, please pm me some more pics .. i think i might take them off your hands ... maybe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.