Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Dainese D1 Kevlar jeans, 32 inch

Discussion in 'Archived' started by legiong, Jun 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 legiong, Jun 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2016

Dainese D1 Kevlar motorbike jeans 32 inch.

Worn less than 10 times, they look brand new.

I'm selling because they're too small. They're for someone on the skinnier side of 32" and I'm (sadly) on the larger side of 32".

I live in Noble Park North, work in Clayton, I could arrange to meet up somewhere not too far away.

2. Where are they made?
  3. I'll check tonight and let you know, if it helps they were purchased at a Dainese store in Paris.
  4. Cool. I am just sick of buying "Italian" dainese products that are made in not-Italy. Keen to know. But Pakistan and Romania and Vietnam also make pretty good "made in Italy" tags... I'm just more interested in the quality.
  5. Well they definitely don't have a fake "made in Italy" tag...
    It says made in China.

Hope this helps!
  6. Thanks mate. I'd like to give them a try, but having not seen a pair before I don't want to pay $150 to try them haha. Good luck with the sale
  7. Any idea what the GSM is on these? Sorry if it's on your sheet but i can't enlarge it :S
  8. Sorry to say I can't find that on the label.
    I've searched for this info on google and can't find it there either!
  9. Unusual - usually kevlar gear will have a GSM rating.
    Let me know if find anything - i'll do the same. interested pending on GSM rating.
  10. I'll take pics of everything tonight, better ones of each of the labels and tags on the item.
    I might be doing a 'guy look' and it's as plain as day.

Here's a product overview by Revzilla:

I like the part about carrying a knife.
  11. This is literally every part of every label I can find that has English on it.
    Unfortunately a lot of the info is generic and appiles to other Dainese products, like back protectors and elbow inserts.

Sorry I can't be of any more help, hopefully this helps you make a decision.

12. Thanks bro - do they come with the Armour inserts too?
  13. There's knee inserts that came with the jeans as standard, they look like this... first pic is the knee insert, it's rubbery to mould around your knee, second pic is the jeans inside out. Sorry for this crappy pics but I'm at work and they're all I can find online.

14. Item is sold, IDK how to close the thread or edit the title.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.