Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Dainese Bora Titanium Jacket EU48

Discussion in 'Archived' started by chillibutton, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought this awesome jacket which is in excellent condition from another Netrider member who was migrating (from memory) a couple of months back, and it's just one size too small for me. Should've known if at the time but really liked it and was keen to purchase so I did. I've worn it twice only (trying to fool myself it was the right size) but it's just too tight. So have to regretfully resell it. Bought for $300 (was around $1000 new) and asking the same or nearest reasonable offer. Can be viewed/tried on in Melbourne's eastern 'burbs.

Original sales thread can be viewed as well - Dainese leather jacket

krapskikrapski I beat you to it last time, still interested?

image. image. image. image. image.
  2. Haha - while looking for a larger size online, I have just seen this exact jacket in the same size for $600. Which must make this bargain of the year lol. Will have to put up the price ;)
  3. That's SUCH a bargain, but I picked up a lower grade Dainese jacket on Gumtree for not that much less. Oh well :(
  4. Easy solution, buy this one and sell yours at the price you bought it :D . Only kidding, too much hard work involved, but thanks for letting me know.
  5. OK jacket is no longer for sale. I have lost a couple of kgs and while its still snug, it fits pretty well now. So will be wearing it!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Best.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.