Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Dainese Arizona 1c pants

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by icemaker, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yesterday I received these pants from OS and to my disgust they sent the wrong size.
    I ordered 36 waist and 32 leg but they sent 36 waist 36 leg. They fit great in the waist but the knee pads are halfway down my shin:mad:

So instead of me sending these back for a refund and minus shipping I'm giving netriders the opportunity to purchase these without the wait and shipping costs.
    They are really a stylish, nice looking pants as you would expect from Dainese and fit true to size. They have kevlar around the seat and hips but not on the knees. Instead they have a rubber type super flexible protector. These pants are brand new with all the tags still attached and only worn for a minute.
    More info here -http://www.dainese.com/en_en/p-arizona-1c-1584.html

Looking to get $165 and pick up is available from Wollongong. I will also be willing to deliver to the Southern Highlands and some parts of Sydney. If you want postage costs please pm me your location and Ill work out the costs.

DSC_0053_zpsjyxssmhs.
    DSC_0052_zps65k9zn3v.
    DSC_0051_zps1ttvpelt.
    DSC_0049_zpss9gyo8np.

2. Forgot to mention that these will be sent back if i get no hits after new year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.