Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Alpinestars Track Pants

Discussion in 'Archived' started by ebags, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 ebags, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    Hi all.

Up for sale is a BRAND NEW, NEVER WORN pair of ALPINESTARS TRACK pants in EUR 58. (aprox 42" or 100-105cm waist)

Black/white. Beautiful soft leather more comparable to Dainese then most of A*'s lower spec items. Lots of perforations in the leather.

Online stuff up (I need a much smaller size).

Asking $350 firm PM me here or for a faster respone PM (or add me) on FB names Elijah Laughlin.

Will courier direct to you, work place home etc, or feel free to come try them on during business hours, located at South Morang.

2. Price drop to $400 as I've had a look around online a little more and have found them for $480 + shipping.

Again happy to courier to your work home etc Melb Metro or you can pick up South Morang.

Thanks for looking.
  3. Did you try to exchange them for a different size with the online retailer? I know at least some of them are quite happy to do so. Even if you had a pay a 'restocking fee' you might be better off.
  4. I have Brmmm, and I can but it invloves me shipping back at a cost of $130 and then paying return frieght at a cost of $80. I bought from the US. :meh:

Dropping to a final $350. Better edit the fist post lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.