Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Alpinestars S-MX6

Discussion in 'Archived' started by icemaker, Nov 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 icemaker, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
    I have up for grabs a pair of Alpinestars SMX6 boots that Ive owned for roughly 8-9 months.

In that time Ive worn them for only 2 track days and probably 6 - 8 full day rides so they are in excellent condition.
    The only blemish is a slighly grinded toe slider (thats what there for) but apart from that they are tip top.

The boots are a size US9 / EU43 but I reckon they fit more like a US9.5, I have a wide foot and these fit me much better than Dainese boots in the same size.

Im looking to get $200 and Ill be quite firm on that price considering the condition, they are currently retailing for around the $300 - $330 mark.

Pick up from Wollongong or Bowral and there might be a slight chance I could meet up in Sydney as Im up there nearly every second weekend. Postage will be POA.
    Cheers for looking. P1010799.JPG P1010800.JPG P1010801.JPG P1010803.JPG P1010804.JPG
  2. $180..... its a fricken bargain peeps!
  3. PM sent.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.