Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Alpinestars AST-1 WP Pants

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Endo C, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brand new with tags, plastic cover and hanger: Men's Alpinestars AST-1 Waterproof Pants.
    These are too big for me and too expensive to ship back to US.
    They retail for $180USD which is about $230AUD at current rates.

Asking Price: $120
    Size: Large
    Colour: Black with high visibility reflective piping
    Features: Adjustable waist and secure sliding hook closure, Extended zippered boot gussets, External flat pocket, Removable CE certified knee protectors, Internal hip comfort foam padding (with option to put in hip armour)

For sizing reference I wear these pants in size small for my winter commute. I'm 5'8 and size 32 in most jeans, therefore size large would be someone over 6 foot and at least size 36 in jeans. You're welcome to try them on for sizing if you live nearby. I can attest to the waterproofness of these pants and they slip over full length boots.

IMAG0374. IMAG0375. IMAG0376. IMAG0377. IMAG0380. IMAG0381.

The reflective piping is dark grey in person. Pictures are taken with flash on.
  2. Bugger. By the sounds of it these are just a bit too big for me otherwise I'd be all over them.
  3. Will you post to Sydney?
  4. Yes. Happy to post anywhere in the world at buyers expense.
  5. Really need to make space for new gear so price drop to $100AUD.
  6. Where are you located? I'd like to try them for size if possible?
  7. Hey Pompy, happy for anyone to come over and check fit. I'm located in Rowville and flexible with hours.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.