Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 3000va New Ups

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by aussieak, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For Sale
    1 x 3000VA UPS rack or tower mount
    New with no warranty normally sells $785 ex gst . Yours $450 ONO inbox me for details item still in box. Unit has been opened to check operation. You will need 15amp connection to make it run.

Pick up from City or South East area only.

[​IMG]
    Design Single-phase UPS system in double-conversion technology (VFI-SS -111) with internal "hot swap" compatible batteries, USB and serial interface.
    Technical specifications - Online double conversion technology (VFI-SS-111) - Power 3 kVA - For use as a rack or floor-standing enclosure with 90° rotating LCD display - 2 U high - Serial/USB interface and Emergency Power Off (EPO) contact - Internal batteries "hot swap" compatible, may be exchanged from the front
    - Autonomy with internal batteries: approx. 5 minutes
    - Input connection: C19
    - Output connections: 4xC13 (2x programmable), 2xC19 Rated operating voltage Volt / Hz 230 V, 50/60 Hz
    Weight 29 kg Dimensions (mm) W x H x D 440 x 88 x 650
    Supply includes UPS system with internal batteries, assembly parts, operating instructions, software CD, USB and RS232 cable, earthing pin connection cable
    Product notes The external battery package 7857.437 for extending the autonomy and the external service bypass 7857.440 for simpler service are available as option.
    Also available as option: SNMP card, relais card, AS 400 interface adaptor

2. Still have not sold this yet Alex? That surprises me :p
    Not really the sort of audiance here for this I spose but you never know.
    It would make a killer upgrade for someones shed, the bar fridge will never go warm again!

3. LOL yep still sitting the garage no drama I was going to plug it inline with my stove and oven. Only place with 15amp fuse I will get 5 hours of battery time in a black out to cook LOL

• Like Like x 1
  4. I bought a 300VA the other day for the modem/cable/phone set up. They're a great idea. 3kVA might be a bit of an overkill upgrade! lol

5. I know but you never know with all the computer tech guys someone might want one. BTW its still available

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.