Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2pc Leather suit, UK/US 40 white/black

Discussion in 'Archived' started by DragonCypher, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought this a while ago but the majority of its life has been hanging up in the closet. The jacket had daily use for about 6 months, never crashed. I only tried the pants on, never ridden with them.
    So overall the condition is near perfect, just a small grease mark or two on the jacket (near elbow in picture).

Size is US/UK 40 (M) - I'm about 175cm tall, 62kg for reference.
    All foam inserts are accounted for, and I have the original matching gloves too, but they are bit worn out.. no tears or damage though, can be thrown in if the buyer wants them.

Original purchase was from LeathersLink here, which has additional info:

JacketB. JacketF. PantsB. PantsF.

Located in Brisbane, 4113.

$200 or best offer, I can deliver to Brisbane/Gold coast area but would rather not post due to the size and weight.
    Pickup is also welcome
  2. Price drop to $150, I'm flying out on a family trip in just over a week so get in quick if you want personal delivery.
    Pickup will still be available while I'm away.

I'd still rather not post, but I did some rough estimates on Auspost's website and around $30 should mostly cover it if requested.
  3. We're are you located. Wouldn't mind trying it on
  4. Jut chuck us a text when you leave eh.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.