Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2015 Yamaha MT-09 ABS

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Endo C, Feb 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Model: 2015 Yamaha MT-09 ABS with nearly $1K in genuine accessories
    Rego: 1P5UE
    Condition: Excellent/Near New
    KMs Travelled: Approx 7500KM
    Price: $10,699

1. Genuine Yamaha aluminium top box rack
    2. Genuine Yamaha lockable top box
    3. Genuine Yamaha fly screen
    4. Kevxtx ECU for smoother initial throttle without decreasing power
    5. Oxford heated grips installed with stock grips as spares

Reason for selling:

I've just got a new job close to home and I calculated that I spend more time preparing for the ride than I do actually riding. For this reason (and the fact I have to wear a suit and tie everyday) I regrettably need to give up my road bike to free up capital to purchase a car. I look forward to pursuing other exiting hobbies like golfing, knitting and cultivating sea monkeys.

Oil and filter changed every 6 months and only used minimum 95 octane fuel. The bike is booked in for its second service on 2nd of April at 60 degrees and a Phillip Island track day on April 25th (Anzac day). If the bike is sold before then, I believe the ride day is transferable to another rider and service can be negotiated within the price.

Get in quick before this noob writes it off at Phillip Island!

Inspection is in Rowville and no test rides due to insurance only covering myself as the rider.
    Nick - 0437 407 533

IMAG0643[1]. IMAG0651[1]. IMAG0650[1]. IMAG0652[1]. IMAG0653[1]. IMAG0645[1].
  2. sooooo
    what are you going to ride on the weekends?
  3. Hey Uncle,
    My new job is at BMW so maybe if I cosy up to the motorrad guys downstairs I can get a S1000RR loner:cool:

But in all seriousness I am looking at an enduro in the near future. I want to try two wheels on every terrain possible.
  4. what store ?
    if its Mulgrave say hello to Jayson
    don't think he will let you ride one though
    enduro is good
    get a 2 stroke
  5. Yeah Mulgrave, I just started last week so have not met anyone besides my team.

I don't like my chances either (being a first year employee) but it's nice to stare at what is available.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Also need to add:

• 12 months rego has been paid until 24/02/2017
    • I will pay and supply a RWC once a substantial deposit is left and buyer is committed
    • Proud to say the bike has never dropped
    • I am currently using this motorcycle as my daily ride therefore mileage may increase.
  7. You should get that money for it mate....easy.

Good luck with the sale.
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.