Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2014 Yamaha MT-07 LAMS

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Infinite, Mar 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heya everyone,

Up for sale is my 2014 LAMS non-ABS MT-07. It has 16200km on the odometer and rego till the 5th of November 2016. I have been the only owner. I picked up the bike on the 05/11/2014 from On Two Wheels in Campbelltown.

Included with and/or on the bike is:
    - 3 Keys
    - Owners Manual
    - Service/Warranty book
    - PDF copy of the workshop guide
    - Yamaha Engine Guards
    - Yamaha white mesh grill inserts both front and rear
    - Rizoma frame sliders
    - Givi top box brackets and M7 mounting plate
    - Givi windscreen
    - Radguard
    - Osram Nightbreaker headlight globe
    - Givi tank lock mounting plate (not on the bike but will be included with sale)

The bike is in top nick with no scratches or damage. I have performed the required minor services myself every 6000km over and above the standard 10000km service interval. I've also had the bikes first service done at the dealer.

Looking for $7500. I'm selling because I'm finally upgrading to my non-LAMS bike.

Gratuitous pics inbound:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Good luck with the sale InfiniteInfinite and I'd like to say I have sighted this bike in person anyone looking for a well looked after LAMS bike look no further (y)
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. What with one thing and another you never did get to ride the VFR, did you, Michael?

Best wishes on the sale.....
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks guys!

hornethornet No, I didn't get a chance. Not enough time with everything else going on. I'm still very keen for a newer VFR though after the overall ride.
  5. Good luck with the sale, pal.

Your bike is indeed a clean example and will be good buying for someone.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. How much newer? Mine will be hitting the market shorty.
    Oh and give my best wishes to your Dad, hope he has a speedy recovery.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. icemakericemaker I'm after the latest 2014+ model as I'm looking for something with all the gizmos and doodads as well as ABS. Its really the only bike that has everything I want with the only downside being weight. Not after too much power as I don't use most of it anyway.

Thanks for that, I will let him know. He should be heading home tomorrow. :D
  8. Great bikes mate, you wont be disappointed.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Sold! Time to go bike shopping.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Congrats InfiniteInfinite ! Happy bike shopping :)
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.