Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2013 Speed Triple Custom

Discussion in 'Archived' started by drjay555, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 drjay555, May 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
    Hello fellow tarmac two wheel junkies. Have decided to sell my Speed Triple.
    It is a one of a kind bike customized by Trooper Lu's with a heap of Rizoma parts .
    Reason for selling - I prefer full on supersports bikes with the lean forward and have come to realize that the upright position is not for me. I have a Daytona 675 which ticks all my boxes so I wont be lonely when I let Speedy go .
    2013 Speed Triple ABS version obtained in January 2014, hence rego is upto Jan 2016
    9385 kms on the dial. I got it as tricked up demo with 600ks on it and added the rest (and they have been fun k's I can tell you).
    Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa tyres put on about 300kms back.
    Now for the accessorizing -
    Rizoma Brake reservoirs
    Rizoma brake and clutch levers
    Rizoma rear sets
    Rizoma slim line indicators (very bright)
    Rizoma spool, crash knobs, engine protectors
    Scorpion slip on pipes
    Rizoma tail tidy
    Radiator and oil guard covers
    Triumph bars with bar end mirrors
    Triumph windscreen and flyscreen
    Triumph grab rail
    Rear cowl
    Tank protector triumph racing UK
    Carbon look tank lid cover
    Rizoma bar risers (not on the bike)
    Rizoma tank lid (not on the bike)
    (Trooper Lu's are stockists for Rizoma parts hence they went ballistic on setting up this bike, tho' I added a few thinks like the rad guard, grab rail and tank protector).
    There is a youtube video Trooper Lu's had done on this bike)
    Price - 16500 contact me on 0407183040 or pm.

This is a once in a lifetime bike for someone to own. The color is a funny two shade goldy green and grows on you. The bike has been ridden carefully. There are tiny marks low down on the belly pan and the bottom of the right peg where the bike kind of went over from standing position when I overbalanced. Nothing noticeable outright but just to let you know. It is a fun bike and supposed to be one of the great wheelie monsters ! (Sorry , don't have those skills so I cant quote from personal experience) . For anyone who loves triples and naked bikes this is about the best you can do.
    Now for the photos - S0072746.JPG S0042741.JPG S0032740.JPG

More pics S0052743.JPG S0102751.JPG S0082748.JPG S0092749.JPG S0162759.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. My apologies - rego is upto. Jan 2016
  3. Phwooooar is that a custom paint job? Or standard from the factory?
  4. From the factory.
  5. Anyone interested in a swap with 2013 or later BMW S1000RR. ?
  6. Ok . PRICE DROP, 15000. ONO
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.