Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 SE

Discussion in 'Archived' started by greenwheels, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 greenwheels, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
    Dear all,

It brings me great sadness to have to part with my much loved noble steed, due to moving overseas :(

Its size makes it extremely easy to handle, especially for a learner, but that extra 50cc over a 250 makes for a remarkable gift in the way of power. I love the styling - it looks like a big bike! Plus the cheap running costs, this is why I'll be buying the same model when I get the chance to have a bike again!

So, up for sale is my 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Special Edition.
    Registered until December 2014.
    10,000 kms
    Can be seen in Beaumaris 3193 VIC, East Bentleigh 3164 VIC or even Vermont 3133 VIC if that helps.
    Female rider.

Price drop 21/06 to $5,400.

I have given the bike lots of TLC, as well as some aesthetic improvements:
    Premium fuel only and 80% of the time from a BP
    Mobil 1 4t oil, imported and exxy but veeery nice.
    K&N oil filters.
    Most recently a HiFlo oil filter ($20!) and Motul 5100 oil to see how it performs (very smooth clutch - very nice)
    Chain kept lubed and adjusted.
    Always washed after being caught in the rain. Always kept clean.
    Always garaged.
    Musarri exhaust - sounds great! It's good to be heard out on the road.
    Tankslapper protection film for the top and sides of the tank. I love this cause it doesn't interfere with the decals on the tank like a regular tank pad would. And it's been solidly in place for a year and ain't going anywhere :)
    Rear end makeover - LED tail light, licence plate light, green underbody kit, fender eliminator, and LED indicators IN THE SHAPE OF ARROWS that's right.
    + a few other things

As you can see I have loved this bike and know you will too :)

In great condition except some minor cosmetic damage from a no-speed, very embarrassing, slow-motion drop in the driveway early days.

Thanks for looking!
  2. #2 greenwheels, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
    Woah settle down folks. Are sports bikes out this season??

Price drop to $5,400.

Alternatively, does anyone know a thing or two about shipping a motorcycle overseas?...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.