Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2013 Honda CB400 ABS

Discussion in 'Archived' started by chillibutton, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 chillibutton, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
    Hi all,

Well the other half PSYKCPSYKC has fallen for an Italian Duchess, so we're now selling her much loved black/gold rims 2013 Honda CB400 ABS with only 4xxxkm on the clock. She has really enjoyed this bike, but the lure of the dark side has proven too much. This has happened rather suddenly, so much so that we just renewed the VicRoads rego last week on 8 Feb, so its got almost a year left, good news for the new owner.

Even better news for the new owner is that this CB400 is in absolutely mint condition, looks like it could still be in the showroom. No scratches or dings, never dropped let along been in any sort of bingle. Completely stock condition, no mods done whatsoever, so a perfect blank canvas for someone to change as they see fit, or perfect to keep unmolested and enjoy the bike as it is.

The CB400 is LAMS approved so would suit new riders, but is also punchy enough to satisfy many fully licensed riders as well. I don't think I need to go on about this bike here, most people know how good they are! This one, as mentioned, does have the ABS braking system. Obviously it will be sold with RWC as well.

Will be putting this on Gumtree and Bikesales over the weekend at $8750.00, but pegging it at $8250.00 here on Netrider (mates rates) - you won't find another as late a model as this, with low km, so act quickly if you're interested. I'm pretty sure we'll have this baby sold within the week.

The bike can be seen in Bayswater North during weekdays. Please pm me if you're interested

Note: A couple of the pics are off bikesales when we bought it, all others are recent ones of ours.
    PSYKC plate is not included in this sales, I will be getting the new one from Vicroads. EDIT 19/2 - new plate is 1U8QF

Test rides will require a deposit in hand to cover our insurance excess. No tyre kickers or test pilots please folks, only enquire if you're interested in buying and have the funds to do so. No oil-riggers, etc, need apply :)

IMG_1762.JPG IMG_1764.JPG IMG_1786 (2).JPG
    IMG_1975 (2).JPG

IMG_2218 (1024x768).
  2. Superb bike, good luck with the sale.
  3. Thanks McsennaMcsenna - someone will be a very happy new owner.
  4. will the puppies be thrown in ?
  5. The puppies will wave the new owner goodbye....
  6. Bump. Now on Gumtree and Bikesales at $8500. $8000 for netriders. With 12 months rego paid.

Pic of actual mileage and new plate...

IMG_2506.JPG IMG_2508.JPG
  7. This beauty now sold to a very happy new owner! (y)
  8. Your buyer come form BikeSales or Gummy? Congrats on a quick sale.
  9. Cheers. Bikesales. Only put it in there on Wed. 1 response and he bought it.

Got 2 precious gumtree trolls, 1 bullshit thing about being interested but waiting for finance, and one moron who did me the big favor of offering $5000 "cash". Idiot!
  10. Congrats on your sale !
    Feel free to lock your post now mate.
    Well done :)
  11. How do I lock it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.