Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2012 Street Triple R

Discussion in 'Archived' started by ngalbrai, Feb 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2012 Street Triple R in diablo red. 11,000 kilometres

Great bike, don’t need to tell you that if you are looking for one. Selling it as although it’s awesome and I love it, I just haven’t developed the riding skills to take advantage of what it has to offer so getting a more sedate Bonneville instead.

The bike has been upgraded with the following (all genuine Triumph parts):

Arrow 2-2 under seat pipes
    Upgraded adjustable clutch and brake levers
    Anodised rizoma front brake fluid reservoir
    Colour matched radiator shroud
    Colour matched headlight fairing
    Rear tire hugger
    Tank pads
    Upgraded triumph branded LED indicators
    Ozzy knobs

Also included:

Garmin 500 GPS (can remove if you don’t want it)

Barkbuster hand guards, I got these as an alternative to heated grips, you can wear thin gloves for many more months of the year with these on the bike, unlike heated grips they won’t overheat your hands in thin gloves, maybe not to everyone’s taste but easily removed.

Seat bag, genuine triumph accessory, zips onto the rear seat, dead handy for small loads/overnight bag.

The bike has been dropped once, two weeks after I got it, I wept after that… the indicator was broken (replaced) and there is a tiny scratch on the left side engine casing, otherwise the only other damage was to my pride (thank goodness for ozzy knobs).

Apart from that in immaculate condition.

Both keys and manual included, full service history with the guys at Northside Triumph in Artarmon.

Rego due in March, will renew if not sold by then or knock the price of rego off if sold before.

Great bike, but just don’t have the cajones to do it justice, hope it goes to someone that does…!

Hoping for $12,000 but open to sensible offers.

Attached Files:

2. Price drop to 11,500, also removed the GPS.
  3. Not sure how you run 2 into 2 pipes on a 3 cylinder engine...
  4. Oh yeah, oops, good point, it was a test to see if anyone was paying attention.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Zero interest on here or on bikesales so Procycles St Peters selling this for me now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.