Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2012 Speed Triple R

Discussion in 'Archived' started by R1blade75, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    After being in OZ for almost 6 years, I will be heading back to the USA in December. As such, I'm selling my 2012 Triumph Speed Triple R. The bike is in superb condition with only 7,4xx kms and has not been crashed or damaged. There's over 7 months rego remaining on the bike and I have recently replaced the front and rear tires with Michelins. I'm not going to get into much details about the Triple R other than that it has a few special upgrades such as Ohlins front and rear suspensions and PVM wheels.

Here are the accessaries I've added to the bike

1) Triumph fly screen
    2) Triumph extended bikini fairing
    3) Triumph bar end mirrors
    4) Full low mount Arrow exhaust with ecu tune
    5) Fender eliminator
    6) Integrated rear turn signals
    7) Radiator guard
    8) Oxford heated hand grips
    9) Triumph rear passenger seat cover

In addition to the above, the sale will also include the original stock exhausts and mirrors.

Please note while I do my best to maintain my bikes to a high standard by washing them after every ride and adhering to the manufacturers service schedule, unfortunately I can't control picking up stone chips. As you can see in the last picture, there's a small stone chip on the left had side of the fuel tank : (

In saying the above, inspection is highly recommended. Test rides will only be given to those with deposit on hand.

For fellow board members, I am asking $ 14,750 AUD.

2. I wish I was off LAMS. GLWS
  3. Deposit Received..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.