Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2012 Kawasaki Versys 650 LAMS

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Latestarter, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WARRANTY and Rego to MARCH 16th 2016, One owner, 10996 kms, log book, dealer serviced, always garaged , NEW $500 Pirelli TYRES just fitted, Price $8000 S1.JPG

This bike has been very reliable with no warranty issues, a comfortable upright riding position, fantastic learners motorcycle [LAM] that has endured my L plate slow riding and most of my 12 months P plate learning period ie no high RPMs, speeding or unsealed road riding.

Purchased as new demo with 57kms in March 2014. Mature retired rider who has completed one long trip to south coast with majority of Kms 'corner training' on old Pacific Highway north of Hornsby. Minor unnoticable scratches on LH side engine fairings but otherwise this is a 'near new' motorbike.

Had no intentions of selling my Versys but recently saw a large retro style bike..... resulting in an impulse purchase of a 2004 Honda CB1300. So time for my 'first great ride' to move on to a new caring owner.
  2. My bike has been sold
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.