Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2012 Hyosung GV250

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Vladimir Parshin, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Vladimir Parshin, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
    Hello,

I'm in need of urgently selling off my GV250 cruiser, which has served me well, but has seen very little action since I bought it. It's traveled only 4300km's in about a 1 1/2 - 2 years i've had it.
    Learner Approved , for those new riders, or those switching from the lighter bikes. Was a nice bike when I got it, easy to handle, and very comfy as well as easy on the back.

Cleaned and lubed on a weekly basis, never dropped, and never has been in an accident. It has no faults, and is in perfect running condition.

I've recently stopped riding the bike, and it has been sitting in the garage. I've still taken care of it, and kept it in tip-top shape, taking it out for a run around the block to make sure it was still working fine.

It comes with a custom installed foot-guard, and passanger foot stands that are different from the stock Aquila ones (much more pillion foot rest space) . There is a 12 volt 'cigarret lighter' charger installed on the handle bars, and a GPS mount. Will throw in the GPS too. Top Box and mount for it is also present, and included in the price.

Currently has a Roadworthy Certificate, without any repairs needed to have been done.

Tyres almost brand new.

It is currently insured with SWAN Insurance, without a single claim being put in.

It is located in the Mount Waverley, Melbourne, Victoria. I can drive it up somewhere, within reasonable distance, if the need should arise.

I am asking for 4300$, and will throw in a GPS/Case if someone is interested in it, into the price. I do not wish to negotiate on the price, as that will be as low as I go.

If you're interested, give me a buzz at 0425 884 193. We can arrange a time for you to come down and have a look. If you bring your own Motorcycle helmet, we can negotiate a test-ride.

Attached Files:

2. Looking at the current prices for Hyosungs, I'm actually going to drop the price down to 4300$, to put it more in line with what's on offer

3. Hi mate, hop over to the welcome forum and introduce yourself.
    Also you may want to edit your original post reflect the new price.

Good luck with the sale, it's a good looking bike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.