Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2012 Ducati Streetfighter 848

Discussion in 'Archived' started by panayiotis, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've decided to purchase a new bike and unfortunately I can't afford to have 2 bikes and therefore my Streetfighter 848 is for sale. I have been offered a fair price for trade in, but given my new bike isn't going to be delivered for a couple of months, I have 2 weeks to get myself a bit more and give someone a good deal on a bike which is in near new condition.

I bought it new December 2012 from Ducati City, and have loved it every day since. The bike comes with the termis from Ducati, which includes the DP ECU. It is fitted with the DP comfort seat, DP carbon tank protector and has the rear seat and the seat cover as pictured. I also fitted Speedymoto frame and front sliders, and also the ducati fender eliminator.

I also have the Ducati tank bag (not pictured). In with the sale will come the Ducati stand and also the bike cover. I have all the standard parts too.

Looking for $16k all in....serious enquiries only please.

Thanks! 1. 2. 3. 4.
  2. nice bike, GLWS. May I ask what new bike you are purchasing?
  3. Thanks...I'm getting a BMW RnineT
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Beautiful bike, mate. I'd love to have it, but I'm in the same boat as you, can't really afford or justify 2 bikes and I already have a duc.

Good luck with the sale and the BMW.
  5. Beaut bike mate. You're gonna miss her.
  6. So finally took the plunge...;)

Best of luck with the sale..

So it's a fee months wait for the nine t. Does BMW have a demo bike?
  7. Indeed... BMW have 3 bikes available from the press fleet I believe... Given the time of year, I can wait.... But I'm not sure how much longer they are taking orders.
  8. If you're interested in selling the tank bag separately let me know.
  9. I will keep that in mind, wholesaler wants the bike only, so the cover and stand may also be available.
  10. If that's the case, I would be keen on the cover..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.