Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2012 Ducati Monster 659 (LAMS)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Chillidog, May 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Chillidog, May 3, 2014
    Last edited: May 3, 2014
    I'm selling my Monster I purchased new in December 2013 so still has another 6 months rego.

Since then I've put 6,500km on it (really only just been run in).

Has been serviced by Melbourne City Ducati.

During the first service I did have a set of Termignoni pipes fitted. It sounds and runs great.

Still 18 months of factory warranty remaining.

Original exhaust will also be supplied.

Has battery tender fitted, although never needed as I've regularly ridden it.

Price $11,000

Pm me with any questions.

image. image. image.
  2. I wonder if @Blueyy@Blueyy is still interested???
    What can we be expecting to be following next year on your ANZAC Day ride?;)

Good luck with the sale @Chillidog@Chillidog, I can't imagine it hanging around too long(y)
  3. I hear he's sticking with the Italian models and is looking for a Vespa ;)
  4. #4 Chillidog, May 4, 2014
    Last edited: May 4, 2014
    Best bike I've ever owned... Yeah, I've only owned a couple :D

But time for something 'different'
  5. more powerful hey?
  6. Maybe... But just different.

I blame the weather, if it was sunny I'd have spent my weekend riding and not walking into bike showrooms.
  7. Too many stops at late shops finally got to him.
  8. hi mate im quite interested in the bike but im just wondering what I would need to get the rego from vic to nsw ? feel free to pm me if you would like I havnt worked out how to pm yet as im a long time reader first time poster so my appologies.
  9. #10 Chillidog, May 9, 2014
    Last edited: May 9, 2014

I cannot PM you until you have posted 5 times (I think it's 5).
  10. uhhh ok thanks mate what would be the best time to call im at work at the moment might want to edit your number out aswell just incase :p
  11. Any time works for me, if I cant talk, I wont answer and will call you back.
  12. hey mate gave you a call about 10 mins ago but im guessing you were busy as I got no answer ill try again once I get home ( btw don't try to ring the number back its a work number and no one will answer on weekends :p)
  13. Deposit taken.

Hopefully the new owner gets as much enjoyment as I did.
  14. Congrats on the sale mate. Do you want to borrow a cruiser for the piccie session at the weekend. Not much good for the stationery shots but for the action shots, well come to think of it it is a cruiser therefore not much action either , but its there if you want it.
  15. Thanks @HOTROD@HOTROD but am looking at a couple of other options so hope to have my own bike.
  16. You can borrow my pushie :)
  17. What are the options Troy???

18. Endless options Jem.

Some have suggested I'd be best to get a FatBoy.... or were they saying be careful because I'm a fat boy?!?!

People are so insensitive at times :cry:
  19. never go walking into bike shops on rainy weekends hey....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.