Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2012 Aprilia Tuono V4R APRC

Discussion in 'Archived' started by standrewscross, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 standrewscross, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
    Due to a change in circumstances I will be selling my 2012 Aprilia Tuono V4R APRC. I bought this bike from brand new from A1 in Brighton after riding the full suite of super nakeds. The bike is in excellent condition and with 165bhp it's an absolute beast of a bike but has all the sensibility of a naked bike. With 8 stage traction control, 3 stage wheelie control and 3 stage traction control it's hard to get into too much trouble on this bike. I moved from a CB400 to this bike and never looked back. I have done the city commute, weekend scratching and toured Tasmania on this bike.

Bike Details

* 2012 Aprilia Tuono V4R
    * 12,000 kms on the clock
    * full service history from Aprilia
    * 2 x keys and manual
    * 10,000km service just completed
    * 11 months rego remaining (late January 2014)
    * 11 months of warranty remaining on the bike for peace of mind
    * kept under cover and home and office
    * New Pirelli Diablo Super Corsa II front and rear fitted about 800kms ago for $500

What else..

* I have gone 1 tooth down in the sprocket to a 15T for better acceleration and shorter gearing but have the stock 16T if the buyer prefers
    * Carbon Fibre rear hugger
    * K&N Air filter
    * Aprilia Akrapovic Exhaust with unlocked ECU ($1700 spent and done in November 2012)
    * Aprilia Tinted Windscreen
    * Aprilia Racing tidy tail
    * I have invested a lot of money in this bike and have retained all the stock parts

This truly is a special bike with a beautiful V4 motor and exhaust note. With the service taken care of in January, new tyres, long rego and balance of the warranty it's a great opportunity to get on 1 of the best bikes getting around.

A RWC will provide to the new owner. Please no time wasters, test pilots or low ball offers.

$18,490 ONO

Attached Files:

2. Look at those chicken strips on the new tires - few more photos too

Attached Files:

3. nice bike mate... best of luck with the sale :)
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Aprilia Akrapovic Exhaust really opens up the V4, I heard one yesterday.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. First one of these I've seen second hand.

Won't be a hard sell at that price !
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Very well written ad and beautiful bike! I was in some sort of trance for a while and was half-way to getting a bank loan online until reality kicked in :ROFLMAO:

Good luck with the sale!
  7. Lovely looking example of an awesome bike......

Good luck with the sale.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. new proper camera photos

Attached Files:

9. and more

Attached Files:

10. NIce bike, good luck with the sale
  11. Price Drop - $18,490
  12. Price Drop - $17,750
  13. Awesome bike, test rode one on Saturday. Under 18k it should sell easily but the market is shit house at the moment.
    Good luck with the sale...I may change camps for one.
  14. That's where I'm stopping Cazzo
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Dam awesome price! Wish it was yellow :(
  16. Personally i wouldnt go for a yellow, it ages badly, and the seat is impossible to keep clean.

besides, with a bike THIS FAST, you want it in covert black. ;)
  17. I thought about the yellow but seat and convertness put me off.

Price is now $16,990

Also fitted new rear pads, matt black R&G exhaust hanger, phillips crystal white globes, new tank pad and black adjustable brake and clutch levers.

Will put up pictures of the new stuff shortly.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. A very lovely bike, I came across this on bikesales the other day perusing for a new ride after ditching my rsv.
  19. Damn this is getting more and more tempting
  20. Nice one. BOL for the sale.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.