Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2011 Suzuki V-strom 650A

Discussion in 'Archived' started by BC_Melb, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 BC_Melb, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    My wonderful V-Strom up for sale.

I've already got a road bike (Triumph) and I bought her with the intention of getting off road a bit. Frankly, its worked so well that I'm now after a dirt bike. I'm the second owner. The original owner, a good friend of mine, bought her from Peter Stevens, where we have both had her maintained ever since. I've never commuted on her. All of her miles have been proper touring & adventuring. We've travelled a good several thousand kilometres together touring, camping and the odd fang without her ever skipping a beat. She has even impressed a few girls who've never pillioned on bikes before! She isn't completely stock. She has a sports exhaust releasing that wonderful V-twin sound, a 50 litre top box, OEM hand guards and a extended screen. I've also got a metal engine frame that I've not fitted. As you can see from one of the pics, she is in damned fine order. However, there is some slight grazing on one of the fairings. This was a minor off in the dirt and that was the only damage sustained. She only has 7200ks on her and deserves and owner who'll make her work a bit harder.

I would be open to a swap (and adjustment) for a Suzuki DR650se

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.