Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2011 Suzuki GSR750

Discussion in 'Archived' started by YammyBase, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 01-001.JPG 02-001.JPG 03-001.JPG 04-001.JPG 06-001.JPG 08-001.JPG 10-001.JPG 11-001.JPG Lowest priced SUZUKI GSR 750 in NSW with FULL 12 MONTH REGO. 24000km
    $9800 ONO

Arguably the best colour scheme GSR750 with blue metallic paint and gold front forks.
    Mechanically and aesthetically in pristine immaculate condition.

Manufactured on November 2011. If it arrived into show room a month later, this bike would've been sold as 2012.

Reluctant sale due to genuine upgrade.

-New battery
    -New brake pads
    -Regularly serviced
    -New front tyre
    -kept in lockable garage

Removable aftermarket parts:
    -Tank pad
    -SD-R levers
    -Rear bobbins
    -Ventura rack and bag

Rest of the bike is complete factory stock.

Also comes with all paper work and manual and tool set.

I come from many bikes previously but this is one of the most confidant inspiring and smoothest bike I've ever come across.

If you see this is real life you will want it.

12Month rego
    12Month blue slip
    12Month pink slip
    12Month green slip

All the paper work is ready to go, all you need to do is get ready to ride in style into sunset :)

Sensible offers welcome.
    Test ride only with proof of funds.
    Inspection / viewing welcome after normal business hours and weekends.

Thanks for looking*
  2. Damn that is a gorgeous bike, that blue is awesome. Don't suppose you want to take a significant loss and trade for an '06 V-Strom do you? :p

Good luck with the sale mate :)
  3. Thanks mate. Well.. with cash my way I'd think about it. I'm in a market for cruisers.
  4. Nah just being a dick, just dropped the bastard Strom again last night so it needs a new indicator and brake lever.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Haha all good. Good luck!
  6. YammyBaseYammyBase - BEAUTIFULL!

Bit early for me - my P 'sentence' passes in April next year and this was one of the top bikes on my list. Why are you upgrading if I may ask?
  7. #7 YammyBase, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
    Yea the bike runs so smooth. The most refined bike I've ever had so much fun. Unfortunately I've ran into a ill health (wrist) and can't put any pressure on it. I'm gutted but moving on to iron 883. The wify works at HD so got influenced there too.. hopefully the up right seating position will help.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Where are you located?
  9. NSW gladesville
  10. UPDATE: Price dropped to $8500 ONO.
    I've got my new bike and this babe is just sitting there.. just need this one gone now. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.