Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS

Discussion in 'Archived' started by drjay555, Dec 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 drjay555, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
    TED 002.JPG TED 010.JPG TED 008.JPG Hi all
    am selling 'TED', my 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS.
    I am the second owner. Bought with 23000 kms on board, added the rest - 40532 kms done all told.
    Has just had 40000kms service - oil change/oil filter/valve clearance/new drive chain.
    Tyres - Pirelli Angel ST's have done a couple of thousand k's on them and they are awesome tyres. Like them much better than the Michelin PR3's they came with.
    EXTRAS added on -
    Yoshi pipes
    Skidmarx tinted double bubble screen
    Oxford heated handgrips
    Radguard Radiator guard
    Ventura rack and Grab handle
    Techspec tankgrip
    Healtech GIPRO gear indicator
    Competition Werkes fender eliminator
    Oggy knobs

this has been a remarkable trouble free bike. Have done a few long trips on it over the mountains and down to the coast. Awesome torque spread, smooth power delivery, comfortable for all day riding. Great up thru the twisties. Easy to ride around town too in any gear unlike full on supersports, but have heard that its not too much of a slouch on a race track. Has been carefully looked after and has a few fine scratches on the tank from the tank bag. Not very noticeable unless looking closely. The only thing is he has his name on one of the fairings !! (see pics)
    Price 9500 neg. Call 0407183040 or pm
    thanks for looking.
    This one will not disappoint. Nothing to be done except fill the tank, chuck on the bags and take off into the distance.
    Will throw in the Ventura bag with the sale.
    The original windscreen and pipes are included in the sale.

Attached Files:

Few more pics
  3. i got me one of these bikes, they are a fantastic bike!! Good luck with the sale
    The painted name 'TED' must have been kids paint - it came off with a wipe so the right hand fairing is absolutely unmarked. See new photos.
    Also, I forgot to mention , there is a small patch on the front seat (see photo)
    thanks for looking TED 21122013 003.JPG TED 21122013 002.JPG TED 21122013 009.JPG TED 21122013 008.JPG TED 21122013 004.JPG
  5. Yeah thanks Goddie. They are amazing for their power and performance. Take them over a full on supersport any day for their torque spread and rideability.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.