Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2011 Kawasaki 650RL

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Portagrug, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dont wanna.. but i gotta.. theres lots of weekends between now and when i leave.. but i may as well get the ball rolling now.

So.. here is my baby.. up for sale..

2011 Kawasaki Ninja 650RL. Black. ABS Currently 22,327 km at 31/5/2012 approx 5,000 in my name and 17,000 in the first owners name (he is a member on here.)
    Ask ANYONE at Saturday morning practice.. these have been 22,327 LAZY km's :)

Rego till August. 2013

All services met and done by 60degrees motorcycles.

Rear tyre fitted at change over. Metzler M5. 5000km old
    front tyre fitted at approx 21,500. Metzler M5 to match.

Accessories: Original and touring screens. mirror extenders. Oggy Knobs (Priceless!) Burnsmoto USB socket fitted to bars running via relay. Heated grips (changed over recently). Givi soft saddle bag support frames. Motodry soft saddle bags modified with my own quick release strapless system (Nice neat and tidy.) Air hawk touring seat.

As im moving Overseas i will also throw in the following equipment.
    Equipment: rear Track stand with spools fitted to bike. Tyre Puncture kit. Chain cleaning equipment (keep it or ill hand it onto friends). Whatever is left of my can of chain lube. :)

If you dont want the extra equipment i know people who do want it.. but unfortunately i cant let it change the price of the bike..

For Net rider Members i will start the "arguments" at $6,500.00 with RWC.. if i get to the stage of selling it on bikesales etc i will be asking for $7,500.00 with RWC which will still be the cheapest 650RL on bike sales in VIC!

Contact me via private message for my mobile number etc..

sale pic.
    Pannier mod 1 small.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Good luck with the sale.

3. Thanks Aussie :)

4. I've been on @Portagrug's "Remedial Rides". I can vouch - they ARE lazy kms!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Good luck with the sale "Lou", where are you heading OS?

6. off to Kansas USA! bigger bikes await me..

7. Cool, look forward to receiving reports from our Kansas correspondent then ay?

8. For sure.. and there will probably be spare bikes in the garage for all NR visitors. :)

9. Good on ya and thanks for one of the funniest threads I've seen on NR in the 12 months I've been here.
    Now I'll bugger off and leave the thread for those that want to queue up to buy your awesome bike :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sorry to hear you'll be leaving our shores mate. Good luck with the move though mate:). Just remember to keep in touch with us here in Aus. Who knows mate some of us may get over there to say g'day some time. If your moving to Kansas you'll have to buy a dog and call it toto:ROFLMAO: :happy:.

11. Already got the dog .. and he kinda looks like that "silly little dog" too :)
    his names Rabble.. but if you hold food and say Toto.. im sure he would come :)

• Like Like x 1

12. Good work mate, I just bought a puppy for me and my children too. He is a doberman x Rotti named Rufus. I have to say great dog loves the kids. All the best with the move(y).

13. Lots of extras and at a reasonable price! Knowing the history of this bike I would have jumped at it a few months ago (before I got my Ninja).

Good luck with the sale and your move to the USA.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bump.. Still Available..

15. Just a gentle nudge.. and ill take $6,200.00 with RWC if someone wants the bike stock + oggy knobs..

16. just had a peek on flea bay, same year bike with 18k no extras chasing $8900, yep a shop , greedy bastards

17. Oh wow.. i better put my price up.. :)

18. You know it will sell faster then. It's so cheap there must be something wrong with it :wacky:

• Like Like x 1
  19. If things keep going the way they are at work at the moment i might have to take it off the market because ill lose my company car.. (and whats left of my relationship with my parents) Never work for your parents people.. and buy my bike before i put the price up to prove its a great bike :)

20. Think you need to polish some more :rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.