Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2011 Honda CBR250r

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by basejumper, Aug 21, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only 5700 Klms
    No rego
    Minor fairing damage on left side
    Rides great
    Efi
    $2000 , no offers

Attached Files:

2. Price is right mate. Will be gone a few days guaranteed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's a nice looking bike, mate ;)

A few days ago I was thinking of buying either the CB500X or KTM 390 (new). Now, after reading numerous posts on motorcycle theft, I am having second thoughts about buying an expensive one since I will be parking on street. Moreover, since I am a beginner, I might even drop my bike who knows how many times. You posted about this bike on my thread the other day and I reconsidered your suggestion. :) I want to get good at riding first before I go for a new bigger bike.

I have some questions if you don't mind:

i) Since it is out of rego, do I need to arrange for an inspection (for a roadworthy certificate of some sort) and then get it registered? I will need to get it registered before I ride it, so... how long would the registration process take?
    ii) I live in Sydney city - how far away are you?
    iii) Do I need to replace anything at all before I take it out on long rides?

Cheers,

TNR

4. sorry to dissapoint but im fairly sure someone else beat both of us to it and has already taken the bike home! I was creepin' on it too.

5. Hehehe... I wouldn't be surprised if it's gone. Good luck to ya, ForNeverAloneForNeverAlone. Hope you find a nice one to take home. :)

6. Sorry peeps sold

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dayum! Congrats!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.