Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2011 Ducati Diavel

Discussion in 'Archived' started by neomut, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 neomut, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014

Ducati Diavel - Diamond Black.

Main Stats
    • Make: Ducati
    • Model: Diavel
    • Colour: Black
    • Year: 2011
    • Kms: 8234
    • VIN: zdmg100abbb001741
    • REGO: IC1SF
    • Asking Price: $19,499 ono.
    Rego just renewed so 1 year (April 2015)
    Will sell with RWC.

The bike is in perfect order.

It is lovingly cared for. It has been serviced by only Ducati certified mechanics, always on time. I have full log books. Bike is always garaged.

The Bike is completely stock, I have not modified it in any way. I am also including the touring seat and the strap down bag (official ducati products), which are pictured. It also has a battery tender installed by ducati city before delivery, which is included.

The bike has only done a little over 8000kms since new, all weekend rides and alike. Never dropped, no accidents.

I am selling the bike as I have a number of bikes and work is not allowing me to use it as much as I should. So I am moving it on, with a hope to one day purchase another when work and life allow!

It is a fantastic bike, near new, basically broken in for you.

I will sell the bike with a RWC. I will not allow test rides, no exceptions. The bike is basically brand new, I will ride it to any reputable service center for any pre-purchase tests that you require. On successful sale, I will remove the price the pre-purchase check from the final amount.

Contact me with any questions!

Attached Files:

2. Oh man ... Do want! Still a few months from affording it though ...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.