Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2011 CBR250R

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Nocturne, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Nocturne, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
    I'm moving to Melbourne at the end of the year and can't really take this with me so time to sell.

2011 CBR250R
    Black
    17,000kms
    Rego until April 2015
    Pirelli Diablo Rosso tyres with about 1,000kms on them (these tyres are amazing)
    Oggy Knobs
    M2 Street Slayer exhaust and Arrow Header
    Fender Eliminator
    Oxford Heated Grips
    Honda Tinted Windvisor
    Annodised Adjustable Levers (can't remember the brand, but they were ~$150 from Europe)
    Genuine Honda rear seat cowl
    TechSpech Tank Pads

Looking for $3,800 ono.

I am the 2nd owner. The bike has been dropped once, and there are some minor scratches on front/rear fairings that I have put touch up paint on. It's a learners bike after all, and i learnt!

It's been an absolute blast on it and i frequently pillion my fiance, can honestly say it doesn't have any issues with another person on the back. Neither of us is huge though so perhaps only being a 250cc it could be an issue having 2 bigger people on it. I changed the stock tyres early as I never quite had confidence in them but after putting the Diablo's in the handling really has transformed. The change i noticed was dramatic and i could easily lean it over a lot easier. I've scrapped a peg once or twice, though not something i like to do...that gave me a fright.

It's got more km's than the average but I've spent a lot of time on the bike learning and loving riding. It gets used very often as you can tell.

I will remove the Hornet stickers before sold and will give it a really nice clean. It's usually kept pretty clean. It does have LED parkers and i think a Philips X-Treme Vision globe too.

20141028_151424. 20141028_151442. 20141028_151453.

2. Silly me. Bike is located in South Sydney, Sutherland Shire.

3. Now listed on bike sales.

Also found the list of mods it had when i bought it

Genuine Honda Tinted Screen
    Genuine Honda Seat Cowl
    Arrow Front pipe / header pipe
    M4 Street Slayer slip on
    EBC HH sintered front brake pads
    Bikers Adjustable Levers, with clutch adjuster
    Bikers Yoke nut
    Oxford Heated Grips (wired with relay tied to ignition)
    Pro bolt bolts for faring in black to match bike
    Pro bolt bolts on some of the handle bar parts
    R&G Racing Fender eliminator

4. Bike is now sold. First person that looked at her. So sad :(

Now lusting harder after a big bike...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.