Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2010 Suzuki Intruder 250

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by MotoRecoveryTransport, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 MotoRecoveryTransport, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
    2010 Suzuki intruder 250cc

One lady owner from new & absolutely still like brand new condition with only 1300k`s on it.

It has keystone bars fitted and also will come with the OEM bars, comes with rear passenger seat which is not shown in pics and will also come with hard panniers same color black as bike (NOT LEATHER) also not shown in pics.. Will come with 11mths registration & roadworthy.

Selling for $4850 reg & rwc.

OsVgdEi.
    1HSbcoll.
    3GqMoL2l.
    4e3ORQRl.

2. price lowered $4200 with only roadworthy supplied..

sorry cant EDIT the price in my original post.. be nice if i could moderators (y)

3. Yout are better off posting a price drop for future reference, as you did, bumps the thread and let's people know.

4. i couldnt edit any of my posts to lower prices or inform of price drop.. bikes sold now anyways (y)

5. There's a time limit applied to editing posts, as I said a new post with changes is better anyway. You can lock this thread now.

6. or we could just be able to edit our own posts rather than make new ones and since i cant delete the old post it lingers in archived and so will the second one when its time to go ;) you can save clutter by being able to edit and delete your own posts.. but point noted i will ask a mod next time to move my original post to archived and make a new post and then have that one moved once item is sold ;)

since were on the subject could you please remove this post as the bike is sold and post can be deleted or moved to archived.. thanx muchly..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.