Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2010 Er6nl ABS

Discussion in 'Archived' started by icemaker, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As sad as it is, my time with my Er6nl must come to an end. The sadness of putting her up for sale has been slightly offset by the fact that I now own a 2012 Z1000 and the two of them can no longer live together.

A brief history, I bought her in April 2012 from team moto in QLD (only green one I could find) and I'm the second owner.
    I bought her with 5500 kms on the clock and now she has 14600 kms and has rego till late April.
    A couple of mods include an Arrow exhaust and bar end mirrors and the original parts will come with the sale.
    The rear fender has been cut to shorten it and the decals removed but this was done by the previous owner. The previous owner had also dropped the bike from a stationary position and there is a very slight ding in the tank (see photo) where the bar controls made contact.
    The bike was last serviced at roughly 13000 kms which cost over $400 and included changing the air filter as well as all the other usual fluid changes etc. The tyres are Michelin Pilot Powers and have plenty of tread left.

Ive really enjoyed riding this bike and its an ideal bike to learn on before upgrading to a litre bike. I reckon the reason Im so comfortable on the Zed is because I learnt to ride on this bike. Its got predictable and fun handling and has plenty of torque and with the exhaust it sounds awesome with an intoxicating bubbling sound on deceleration.

I'm setting the price at $6750 which I think is quite fair for the bike but any reasonable offers will be considered.
    (And no I will not swap for a Hyosung 650!! An aluminium fishing boat though......)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.