Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2009 Yamaha WR250f

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Azzab, Feb 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Azzab, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
    I am the second owner. I bought the bike 6 months ago from the sales manager at one of the big bike shops, it had 1200klm on it then and I have taken it up to 1900klm. These things are bullet proof and a perfect learner or dual purpose bike. It carries its weight very well and the low reciprocating mass of the 250 means it responds well to being thrown around tight tracks.

Ive added a YZF250 muffler and JD jetting kit which really makes the bike come alive giving it a screaming top end but maintaining the tractor like bottom end to get you up the gnarliest hills. It had fresh oil put through it about 200klm ago, the air filter gets cleaned and it gets a full gurney with truck
    wash every ride or every 2nd depending on the conditions. Registered with all road gear available.

I only bought the bike to learn on and after spending a day riding a mates 450 last week I’ve decided I’m ready to move onto something with more power. Want it gone by the end of the month as I have my eye on a Husaberg 250 banger.

Priced at $5500 for a quick sale

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      93.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      94.4 KB
      Views: