Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2009 Triumph Street Triple

Discussion in 'Archived' started by tonee, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 tonee, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
    2009 Triumph Street Triple

Price: $8500

KM: 16xxx

Rego: IG763 - expires Oct/2015

RWC: Yes, will provide once a deposit has been made

Mods: Crash knobs (2 on each side), K&N air filter, aftermarket exhaust, Stomp grip tank pads, bar end mirrors, heated grips, USB charger

Service: The oil was recently serviced at 16000km, I change them every 3000km with filter every second oil change. The tyres were also changed earlier this year.

Reason for sale: I barely ride any more, I'd rather sell and have someone else enjoy it

Attached Files:

2. The ECU is also flashed to suit the exhaust
  3. Any chance bike is still for sale?
  4. Hey buddy, sorry about the late reply i just got back from overseas. And yes the bike is still here if you're still keen
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Bump!

Is the price too steep or something? :'(
  6. Double post ignore...
  7. Dunno, but maybe the no test ride approach is a problem. If I was a serious buyer there's no way I'd buy without a ride. I understand your reluctance but surely if you have their D/L and their car/bike (assuming it's not scrap) and even a photo or vid of their face etc, you're covered well enough.

Either way, good luck with the sale....
  8. You might be right, I was thinking the same this morning. I should remove it or be more lenient
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Mods anyway I can edit my ad to remove the last paragraph about test rides please.
  10. Plus bung an advert on bikesales....
  11. Done :)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SOLD
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Nice one, congrats.
  14. Congrats tonee !
    As the bike is SOLD, this thread will now be closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.