Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2009 Ninja 250r

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by ennove, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 ennove, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
    Up for sale is the perfect learners bike. Don't worry about scratching the lovely new plastics, it's already been done :) Just hop on and go go go go go go go

2009 Ninja250r {EX250J)
    24600 Km
    Rego 11 May 2013
    VIN JKAEXMJ159DA38441

I'm the second owner and I've had the bike for about 18 months. Bike does have some damage from drops by the previous owner and me. Left side fairings, bar ends, levers, foot pegs, muffler. Other than that, bike is stock with sprockets and bar ends being the only mods. Did I mention its economical too? I've been getting on average 3.6L/100KM with a mixture of slow and steady city riding and better-speed-up-quick freeway.

Bike will be sold with RWC and balance rego for $3600 or less without. If you'd like a look, I do ride the bike into the city most days or you can contact me.

2. 20121028_160622 - Copy. So... picture didn't load right so I'll post a quick one for now

3. Really cheap! I have a friend who's interested, and I'll let him know :)

4. Unfortunately due to a minor mishap on the way home, I am postponing the sale of the bike for now. It's still rideable but not 100%. I will post further information soon.

5. It's definitely the right colour......good luck with the sale....

These little Ninjettes are great learner bikes.....

6. Ohhh.....just saw that after I posted......hope you're okay......

7. Yup. I definitely learnt my lesson today. I'm intact but the little ninja needs some tlc.

8. Bike is back up for sale. Major service done at E2W and it's riding as it should. If anyone is interested in having a look, PM me and we can arrange a time and place.

9. Almost off my restrictions and need the space in the garage. Come on prospective buyers.

10. very keen please see my pm or pm myself back if you havent recieve it

11. Oh hi February, didn't see you there. Took the bike out last weekend to clear out the cobwebs. It's an honest bike, gets me wherever I need to be and back home again ( unlike some other bike...), had it going along the freeway at 100k's without complaint and had a jaunt along the peninsula.

12. Been an interesting couple of weeks. As an update, the little green machine is still available.. Also, Price drop as rego is due in may and I have no intention of renewing. PM for more details.

13. Still available ? and at what price ?

14. Pm if available please

15. Pm sent

16. still available? Pm please :)

17. still for sale?

18. Yes, but not in a hurry to sell. Has been registered for another year and I am riding it occasionally.

19. ok please update when you do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.