Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Discussion in 'Archived' started by RustyO, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 RustyO, May 17, 2016
    Last edited: May 17, 2016
    $7,000 : 2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R. 25,510km

Moved Overseas. Looking for a quick sale.

I love this bike, shes my baby. But I've just moved over to New Zealand for a while for work reasons. Not sure for how long, so am looking at selling her to buy a new bike here. If she's not sold quickly, I'm just going to bite the bullet and ship her to NZ.

Important Stuff:

- 2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Super Sport Road Bike.

- One owner. One rider. Purchased brand new December 2009 from Peter Stevens Elizabeth Street.

- Serviced by Peter Stevens and InTyre MotorCycles

- Great performance, handling, and comfortable riding position, whether you're pinging through the twisties, daily commuting, or long distance touring. (I rode her to Brisbane and back)

- 25,510km on the clock.

- Never dropped. Never crashed.

- Newish tyres, check the photos.

- No RWC, obviously as I'm overseas now. You know the drill, sell without, or do the running around. Your call..

- Minor marks here and there as to be expected for age and number of kms. Hard to show in photos.

- Wear on foot guards as expected. (Refer to photos)

- Some light scratches on the left hand side tail decal, as clearly shown in the photos. Never bothered me. Replacement decal stickers are cheap enough on ebay if you wanted to replace.

- Front right disc brake bronzish coloured due to rain exposure. (Refer to photos)

- Front brakes are noisy / smallshudder when braking in reverse. The bark is alot worse then the bite though. Shoud be sorted in next major service / new front pads, circa 30,000kms; had checked by mechanics and all rides perfectly fine / brakes function properly, took her round the Spur's a few weeks ago.

Located in Kensington. Test rides fine with full deposit and valid license in hand at my discretion.

2. No longer available.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.