Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Caspar, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2009 Green Kawasaki Ninja 250R for (cheap) sale.

Kilometers: 7699

Reason for Selling: Had a (gorgeous) baby, and moving overseas soon.

Reason for cheap sale: During pregnancy and after bubbie was born, I did not ride it, so the battery has gone flat and won't start. It was running before I stopped riding. I don't have the time (or energy) to get it going again before I sell it, as simple as it may be. It doesn't have a road worthy, nor registration. Last ride would have been February, 2014.

PM me or message/call Jessica on 0447610851 (best way to contact me is via messaging my phone)

N.B., Please be patient if I don't contact you back straight away... I will try my best to do so in a few hours.

I will not accept a deposit for the bike to be picked up from my premises at a later time. The bike leaving is of most value to me, hence the cheap price. If picking the bike up is something you cannot do at first, but you wish to purchase, I will require full payment, and the bike removed from my premises and moved onto a nearby street.

It also had new tyres fitted (new as in low kilometers).
    bike2.JPG bike1.JPG

2. Wow, that is a bargain! Hope you sell it quickly. I'd grab this as a commuter if I thought I could convince the wife, just bought a new bike though, so i'd be a tough sell. Good luck.

3. Do you have clear title to the bike? That is to say is it under finance?

4. Not under finance. I bought it outright.

5. I want this bike! Can someone pick it up for me and store it in Melbourne for a week and a bit before I come down and collect it??

6. I can store it for you. Just not sure if I could pick it up.
    Whereabouts are you located Casper.
    I'm in the eastern suburbs

7. North Melbourne

8. I probably couldn't get it till the end of the weekend.

Congrats on the baby btw :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. I should have mentioned... it's never been dropped, or been in a crash.

10. Messaged you on that mobile number above :)

11. Just an update:

I don't have transfer papers with me.

The bike was running smoothly when I last rode it (I rode it to the bike's current location). One of the reasons I'm selling it cheaply is because you have to take my word for that. I couldn't, in good conscience, mislead anybody on that point. I can't guarantee that it only requires a new battery. I'm not a mechanic, and don't know if there are any parts that would need replacing due to sitting around for over a year. And again, I won't be holding the bike for anybody, so first in first serve. However, I wouldn't have two people come at the same time... I don't want to stuff anybody around, just as much as I don't want to be stuffed around.

If you have to organise someone else to pick up the bike, please refer to my original post - "if picking the bike up is something you cannot do at first, but you wish to purchase, I will require full payment, and the bike removed from my premises and moved onto a nearby street."

12. Sold :)

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.