Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2009 Honda VTR250 EFI

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by mrtpham, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 mrtpham, May 13, 2014
    Last edited: May 21, 2014
    2009 Honda VRT250 for sale. This is the fuel injected EFI model, black colour.

Looking for $4,000 ONO

This motorcycle is in great condition, the perfect LAMs bike which got me through my Learners and the MOST test. It is in perfect mechanical order and fully serviced, with records and log book.

- Approximately 15,000kms (am still using this as my daily commuter until sold)
    - Last service (1000kms ago) a brand new front tyre was installed and fork seals adjusted for smoother riding.
    - Comes with owners manual and spare key.
    - Rego until April 2015
    - There is no money owing on the bike, I made sure of this when I bought it from the last owner.
    - The VIN: jm2mc33u69k000053
    - Registration Number: RMP49
    - Located in Inner West, Sydney

There are superficial marks from the previous owner on the exhaust pipe and a big dent on the top of the tank from the previous owner (which was not from a crash), but as it doesn't impact at all on the mechanics of the bike, I used it as a bargaining chip to get this great bike. I bought a cover for the dent but never installed it as it doesn't bother me anymore (you can have the tank cover).

Selling because I'm moving to the Netherlands (long story). All reasonable offers considered.

Photos:
    vtr3_zpsabb8ceba.

vtr1_zps2306ff1a.

vtr2_zpscee2735e.

vtr4_zpsde281a61.

2. great bike. great price. i'm off restrictions but I sometimes think I should have one to commute any way.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.