Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] 2009 Honda Shadow VT400C

Discussion in 'Archived' started by JustCruisin, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 JustCruisin, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
    Hi there,

Selling my Honda VT400 cruiser as I am transitioning to a naked bike. I bought the bike at 1000km from the previous owner whom has not used it very much & has took it to a bike shop for it's first service. I've owned the bike for 7 months & it has never failed me. Rides well & can manage speeds over 110km. Rego expires on 30/10/2015, Has about 10k on the odometer & I've taken it on many long road trips. I have fell off the bike once & had to replace the fuel tank, handlebar & other little bits and pieces but the major parts such as the clutch and engine are unharmed. Rear brake pedal has been bent back into place & still works but can be replaced at buyer's choice. Bike has a few battle scars (brake fluid lid, air filter cover & slight scuffs on the exhaust) but doesn't affect the bike (you can replace these at your own cost). A few things that have been done to the bike so far...

- Air filter replaced with a K&N filter

- Sissy bar⁄luggage rack installed

- Service log

- New set of Pirelli tyres recently installed (both front & rear)

$5000 cash on pickup from Rydalmere, 2116. Any questions, please message me.

Attached Files:

2. Price ??
  3. Crap I thought I already had the price in there. This was a copy & paste sorry. Fixed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.